”How to become your strongest and fastest runner – from beginner, to 5 K, and to Ultra Marathons”
In this Runners! Workshop we discuss the following topics.
- Why do you run? What is your goal?
- Recreational, weight-loss, to keep fitness, and/or meditation?
- Competition as motivation?
- Basic exercise physiology
- What is training?
- Creating energy for running from fat
- The need for oxygen VO2max
- Our cardiovascular system (heart, lungs, blood vessels, mitochondria)
- Our Running Muscles
- The different running workouts
- The basics of proper running technique
- Injury Prevention
- Strength training for runners